Privacy statement / cookies
2. What are cookies
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent along with pages of this website and is stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive or other device. Information stored there may be returned to our servers, or to servers belonging to the relevant third-party players, during a later visit.
3. What is a script?
A script is part of a program code that is used to ensure that our website works properly and interactively. This code is initiated on our server or on their device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a web page that is used to monitor the traffic on a web page. To achieve this, some data about you is stored using the web beacon.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your preferences remain unknown. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. Then you do not have to enter the same information repeatedly when you visit our website, and for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place such cookies without your permission.
5.2 Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we provide insight into the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place analytical cookies.
5.3 Marketing / Tracking cookies
Marketing / Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
7. Your rights regarding your personal data
Your rights regarding personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be stored.
- Right of access: You have the right to access those of your personal data that are known to us.
- Right to correct: You have the right to add, correct, and have your personal data deleted or blocked whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke your consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request that all your personal data be transferred in its entirety from the data controller to another data controller.
- Right to refuse: You can refuse to have your data processed. We comply with this unless there are justifiable reasons for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please see the contact information at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (Datatilsynet).
8. Activation / deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use the browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your browser settings so that you receive a message every time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete all cookies in your browser, they will be placed back again with your permission, when you visit our website again.
9. Contact details
Hardanvervidda National Park Center
Skinnarbu, 3660 Rjukan
Phone: +47 970 74 300