Hardangervidda National Park Center at Skinnarbu is a state-authorized national park center for Hardangervidda National Park, and is co-located with Norsk Villreinsenter Sør which is a partner.
Hardangervidda National Park Center offers an interactive exhibition about nature and wild reindeer.
The exhibition has been very well received, and has been awarded 3 international prizes.
Hardangervidda National Park; information film.
In harmony with nature; portrait film about the war hero, the hunter and the outdoorsman Jens Anton Poulsson.
Storm and Peak; children's film about mountain foxes.
Fjellfolket; use of the plateau before and today.
Chairman of the Board
Siv.øk og siv.ing, Business background, including former chairman of the board of the Norwegian oil company.
Politically and from the business community, including former CEO of Norsk Hydro.
Nature and outdoorsman, lawyer and Conservative politician.
Project manager behind the center and the exhibition.
Gro Synnøve Bergsland
Teacher in Tinn municipality. Creative and artistic, including the author and responsible for Marispelet.
Refugee consultant and local Labor politician
Environmental therapist and sociologist
Kjetil M. Vågen
Engineer in Vinje municipality and local SP politician
Deputies in order of priority
Former Norwegian ambassador to both Brussels and Rome, as well as former head of ESA.
Former Ministerial Councilor SMK, former Supreme Court judge
Our cooperation agreements
- Ministry of Climate and the Environment
- The Norwegian Environment Agency
- Norwegian Wild Reindeer Center
- AN- Authorized Nature Centers
- The National Prehistoric Museum in the Dordogne, France
- The University of Ås
- The University College of Southeast Norway, Bø
- Sila National Park Center in Calabria, Italy
- The Lublin region of Poland
- Vesterheim, Decorah in Iowa, USA
- Life Journey, Stoughton Wisconsin, USA